Download the City of Phoenix Domestic Violence Resource Manual For Employers here.
Online Resources for Employers –
Workplaces Respond to Domestic & Sexual Violence offers a wide array of online tools for the employer, including:
- Create a Policy – use this online tool to create a workplace policy by inputting answers to a series of questions and choosing model language based on the law in your state or locality (if applicable). The policy you create can be downloaded and saved to your computer at the end of the 20-minute process.
- Training Video for Supervisors – view a brief video, based on real-world experiences, demonstrating practical responses by supervisors working with employees who experience violence.
- Protection Order Guide for Employees – download this overview of the process and information about how protection orders might affect the workplace.
- Guide for Supervisors – review this guide to effective workplace responses to domestic and sexual violence, stalking and dating violence in the workplace.
- Interactive Training Exercises – exercises enabling supervisors to practice responding to a virtual employee’s experience of domestic violence, an employee’s sexual assault and a male employee’s experience of sexual violence.
Want to know what ways your business can participate? Click here to see a variety of ways.